Click on the following link for the 2018-19 SCS Profile:
- Southside Christian School is a college-preparatory Christian school which exists to support Christian families by providing Christ-centered education in an environment which challenges students to pursue spiritual and academic excellence.
- Southside Christian School, a current member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and AdvancEd.
- SCS was established in 2006 as a ministry of Southside Church for the purpose of giving Christian families an alternative means of educating their children.
- Southside Church and Amelia Church graciously allows the use of its spacious classrooms, buildings and modular units, and playgrounds.
- Students also have access to an elementary library, and a new
upper school computer lab.
- Each student earning a diploma from Southside Christian School will have successfully completed a set of required courses and elective options based on the college preparatory track.
- Students are required to complete requirements of English, Bible, Math, Science, Social Studies, Foreign Language, Computer, Physical Education and electives.
- Fine Arts, Foreign Language and various electives provide additional opportunities for a well-rounded education.
- There is a variety of levels and options in all disciplines, and our course requirements meet the admissions standards for the University of North Carolina.
- High School students are required to complete twenty service hours each year.