The SCS Home School Partnering Program 2020-21 Academic Year is designed to provide academic opportunities for middle and high school age students.
We are sorry, but due to the uncertainty of the Covid-19 we are not accepting elementary age students for the 2020-21 school year.
- Students can enroll in one to three courses each school year (as SCS has available space).
- A minimum of three classes must be taken to participate in Middle School or High School Fine Arts opportunities.
- A minimum of two classes must be taken to be eligible for Middle School Athletics (for non-cut SCS MS Athletics).
- No Student enrolled in the SCS Homeschool Support Program will take the place of an eligible SCS full-time student.
- Students enrolled in the High School Home School Program are not eligible to participate in SCS HS Athletics.
- Students in future years must be fully enrolled in the SCS program for their senior year.
- Complete the SCS New Student Enrollment Application. Families must meet the same criteria as any SCS family of faith.
- Provide a copy of the most recent standardized testing for each student applying for the program. Depending on SCS assessment of the standardized testing, we may require additional testing.
- Student and parent(s) will be scheduled to meet the ES Principal or the Upper School Principal.
- Official letter of acceptance or decline of enrollment will be provided within two weeks of completed application.
- Application Fee $175 per student
- Curriculum Fee $100 per class (this is the resource fee for SCS families)
- Tuition Costs $730/MS Class or $770/HS Class
SCS Home School Support Program 2020-21 School Year — Revised 5.21.2020
Download copy of the SCS Home School Partnering Program: