SCS offers great employment opportunities for individuals who are passionate about their walk with the Lord and who are called to Christian education. Currently over 40 individuals call SCS their place of serving.
Teaching Position Available for the 2019-20 School Year:
- We are fully staffed for the coming school year.
- For future years, we are looking to hire and develop quality teachers and staff who are passionate about their walk with Christ and who have a college degree and classroom experiences that provide a base for the subjects that they teach.
- For consideration for a future teaching or staff positions, please email a cover letter and your resume to Dr. Daniel Patton, SCS Head of School. His email is: [email protected]
Coaching positions available for the 2019-20 School Year
- We seek to hire and develop a staff of qualified and tenured coaches who have clear personal walk with Christ and who value practicing and competing to win without sacrificing the development of Christ-like character. Coaches are expected to teach advanced techniques, organize practices to develop skills, and understand team strategies and physical conditioning. SCS desires coaches who are mission minded, relational, good communicators, team players, that want to see their programs grow and are willing to dedicate the time necessary for this to happen.
- To express interest in serving as an SCS Coach, please email your resume to our Athletic Director Cutler Harris. His email is: [email protected]