SCS offers great employment opportunities for men and women who are passionate about their walk with the Lord and who are called to Christian education. Currently just over 40 individuals call SCS their place of serving.
Teaching and Administrative Positions Available:
- All positions are filled for the 2018-19 school year
- We are looking to hire and develop quality teachers and staff who are passionate about their walk with Christ and who have a college degree and classroom experiences that provide a base for the subjects that they teach.
- For consideration for positions that may open during this school year or to be considered in the next school year, please email you resume to Dr. Daniel Patton, SCS Head of School. His email is: Dr. Patton’s Email
Coaching positions available for the 2018-19 School Year
- The SCS Athletic Department is seeking to hire and develop a staff of qualified and tenured coaches who have clear personal walks with Christ and who value practicing and competing to win without sacrificing the development of Christ-like character. Coaches are expected to teach advanced techniques, organize practices to develop skills, and understand team strategies and physical conditioning. SCS desires coaches who are mission minded, relational, good communicators, team players, that want to see their programs grow and are willing to dedicate the time necessary for this to happen.
- To express interest in serving as an SCS Coach, please email your resume to Mr. Michael Johnson, SCS Athletic Director. His email is: Michael Johnson — SCS A.D.