SCS offers great employment opportunities for men and women who are passionate about their walk with the Lord and who are called to Christian education. Currently over 40 individuals call SCS their place of serving.
Teaching and Administrative Positions Available for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Upper School Principal
- Masters degree preferred or working towards
- Minimum 5 years principal experience
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience
- Business Manager
- BS in Business or business related field
- Minimum 5 years business manager experience
- Middle School Science Teacher
- BA in Science
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience, preferably with MS age students
- Elementary Secretary/Receptionist
- Full-time school year position with limited summer schedule
- Minimum 5 years serving in a similar position
- Elementary School Teachers
- BA in Elementary Education
- Minimum 5 years ES teaching experience
- Positions are in Early Childhood grades (K4-Grade 3)
- We are looking to hire and develop quality teachers and staff who are passionate about their walk with Christ and who have a college degree and classroom experiences that provide a base for the subjects that they teach.
- For consideration for the listed teaching or staff positions, please email a cover letter and your resume to Dr. Daniel Patton, SCS Head of School. His email is: [email protected]
Coaching positions available for the 2019-20 School Year
- We seek to hire and develop a staff of qualified and tenured coaches who have clear personal walks with Christ and who value practicing and competing to win without sacrificing the development of Christ-like character. Coaches are expected to teach advanced techniques, organize practices to develop skills, and understand team strategies and physical conditioning. SCS desires coaches who are mission minded, relational, good communicators, team players, that want to see their programs grow and are willing to dedicate the time necessary for this to happen.
- To express interest in serving as an SCS Coach, please email your resume to Mr. Michael Johnson, SCS Athletic Director. His email is: [email protected]