SCS offers great employment opportunities for individuals who are passionate about their walk with the Lord and who are called to Christian education. Currently over 40 individuals call SCS their place of serving.
Teaching/Staff Positions Available for the 2020-21 School Year:
- Elementary School Teacher (full-time) — email Mrs. Davis at [email protected]
- Upper School Math Teacher (full-time) — email Mr. Dentel at [email protected]
- We are looking to hire and develop quality teachers and staff who are passionate about their walk with Christ and who have a college degree and classroom experiences that provide a base for the subjects that they teach.
- For future consideration for other positions, please email a cover letter and your resume to Cherie Settle, SCS HR Coordinator. Her email is: [email protected]
Coaching positions available for the 2020-21 School Year
- We seek to hire and develop a staff of qualified and tenured coaches who have clear personal walk with Christ and who value practicing and competing to win without sacrificing the development of Christ-like character. Coaches are expected to teach advanced techniques, organize practices to develop skills, and understand team strategies and physical conditioning. SCS desires coaches who are mission minded, relational, good communicators, team players, that want to see their programs grow and are willing to dedicate the time necessary for this to happen.
- To express interest in serving as a SCS Coach, please email your resume to our Athletic Director Cutler Harris. His email is: [email protected]