The Goal for the SCS Building on the Rock Capital Campaign is $1.9 million.
- This will allow SCS to begin site work for the eventual construction of the gym and education buildings and will allow SCS athletics to begin using the newly created athletic fields.
- We are also trusting the Lord for the entire campus funding — approximately $11 M.
SCS Building on the Rock Capital Campaign (giving levels for family, business, or foundation)
Level of giving — 3-Year Commitment
- Platinum Warrior — $300/mth or $3600/year – $10,800
- Gold Warrior $200/mth or $2,400/year – $7,200
- Silver Warrior $100/mth or $1,200/year – $3,600
- Bronze Warrior $50/mth or $600/year — $1,800
Giving Levels for Naming Rights:
• $1M gift (campus naming rights)
• $500K to $999K (education or gym naming rights)
• $250K to $499K (athletic field naming rights)
• $100K to $249K (classroom or support room naming rights)
Thank you for your ongoing prayers, your commitment to SCS, your contacts with those who can help make this vision for SCS a reality, and for your giving to the SCS Building on the Rock Capital Campaign at the level God has enabled your family.
To make a monetary donation to the SCS Capital Campaign please click on the following link:
To make a Gift-in-Kind donation, a gift of stock or other asset please email Dr. Daniel Patton at